Sunday, August 23, 2009

Reverse MD4 Hashes to crack servers

Are you sick of these cracking servers,hunn

Today i bring you a script (Pearl one ) to reverse the MD4 Hashes.

use Digest::MD4 'md4_hex';
 
my $goal = '00000000000000000000000000000000'; # hash to find
my @chars = ( a..z, 0..9 ); # characters to use
my $minlen = 1; # minimum length of string
my $maxlen = 8; # maximum length of string
 
for ( $minlen..$maxlen ) {
 print 'Length: ', $_, "\n";
 &checkStrings($_);
}
 
sub checkStrings {
 my ( $n, $s ) = ( (shift) - 1, shift );
 for ( @chars ) {
  if ( $n ) {
  checkStrings($n, $s . $_ );
  } else {
  print $s, $_, "\n" if md4_hex( $s . $_ ) eq $goal;

 

You change the 0's with your hash and launch it !!!
And to get this script to work you'll need perl + this library installed .

Download Library here

STRICTLY WARNING - Use it at ur own Risk.(Educational purpose only)

0 comments: